LCD Overhead Stirrer OS20-Pro
• High reliability and outstanding performance.
• LCD display for accurate monitoring of setting and actual speeds & torque.
• A wide range of speed from 50 to 2200rpm with accuracy of ±3rpm.
• Brushless DC motor for long life, maintenance free and explosion proof
• Torque trend display for real-time information on viscosity changes.
• Safety circuits allows for safe stop function in abnormal speed or overload conditions.
• Smooth operation to prevent accidental spillage and splashing.
• Provides constant speed even with changes in viscosity of the samples.
• RS232 connector, remote function provide PC control and data transmission.
• Availability of auto-restart function in case of power loss for overnight operations.
SHCHEER Overhead Stirrers is suitable for medium to high viscosity liquid or solid liquid mixing. Mainly used in chemical synthesis, pharmaceutical, physical and chemical analysis, petrochemical, cosmetics, health products, food, biotechnology and other fields.
The overhead stirrer is capable of high load, continuous operation for a long time, and outstanding performance. Automatic protection against overload and abnormal conditions to ensure laboratory safety.
|Max. stirring quantity[H2O]||20L||40L|
|Motor type||brushless DC motor||brushless DC motor|
|Motor input power||60W||120W|
|Motor output power||50W||100W|
|Speed display accuracy||±3rpm||±3rpm|
|Voltage||100-220V, 50/60 Hz||100-220V, 50/60 Hz|
|Overload protection display||LED lights||LED lights|
|Chuck range diameter||0.5-10mm||0.5-10mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature and humidity||5-40°C,80%RH||5-40°C,80%RH|
|Items||Propeller stirrer||Straight Stirrer||Paddle Stirrer||Centrifugal stirrer|
|NO. 18900075||NO. 18900076||NO. 18900077||NO. 18900078|
|NO. 18900071||NO. 18900072||NO. 18900073||NO. 18900074|
|Working Mode||The mixing medium generates axial flow from top to bottom to produce local shear force.||Make the mixture to flow from top to bottom in an axial direction||Make the mixing medium radial flow, gently stirring||The blade opens as the velocity increases,causing the mixing medium to produce axial flow from top to bottom|
|Speed level||Media and high speed||Media and high speed||Media and low speed||Media and high speed|
|Mixing media with media and low viscosity|
|Mixing medium||Standard, mixed liquid||Mix soft solids, flocculates, thickeners, precipitates, etc||Sample sensitive to shear force||Suitable for narrow-mouth bottles, such as flask, conical flask, etc|
|Universal plate stand |
Dimensions [W x D x H] : 200 x 310 x 780mm
Material: stainless steel