Accessory for magnetic hotplate stirrer: Alloy-beads heating bath
• High strength aluminum alloy bead with high thermal conductivity over wide temperature range.
• Flexible, convenient, easy to operate and adaptable to reaction vessels with different shapes and sizes.
• Accommodate the external temperature probe on the hotplate magnetic stirrer to achieve precise temperature control.
• The alloy bead does not adhere to the container inside surface, while the silicone oil is difficult to clean in the oil bath application.
• Eco-friendly, pollution free, poison free, fume free, highly safe and splash free heating.
• PTFE shell can effectively retain the heat and ensure human safety from burning injuries.
• The beads are easy to maintain. The contaminated part can be cleaned and replaced separately.
Tips for temperature control
• We recommend to use the beads with 340, 550 and 280 series hotplate magnetic stirrers. • Keep the heating temperature below 260℃.
• Place the external temperature sensor in the hole on the heating bath and ensure that the probe is submerged within 1/2~1/3 of the depth of the bead bath for accurate sample temperature control.
|Application Model||Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer||Hotplate|
|MS-H-PROA (with Aluminum workplate)|